Thursday, August 19, 2010

Unfortunate Mutant Power Manifestations - Part V of V

End of UMPM series blah blah blah very proud blah blah hope you enjoyed blah blah blah. But on to more important business...

To everyone who stumbled upon my cozy li'l webstrip in the last day or two - welcome, and please tip your server! I sensed something was up today, but I didn't realize just how crazy it had gotten until I dug through my stats a little bit and realized that Edgar Wright* himself had come across Tuesday's strip and tweeted it. Tweeted, right? Twatted? Twote? If anyone wants to share how they came upon the site this week, I'd love to hear it - leave a comment below and let me know you're out there. I hope you're not all expecting me to deal extensively with indie books now, because mostly I just use this place to bitch about the X-Men.

*OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU HAVE MY BABIES YES I KNOW YOU'RE A MAN BUT SO AM I AND SOMEONE HAS TO PUT IN THE TIME AND FRANKLY I JUST DON'T THINK MY CONSTITUTION IS UP TO THE TASK OH AND SHAUN OF THE DEAD IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment