Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Unfortunate Mutant Power Manifestations - Part II of V

Still don't really have internet access, but things are starting to resemble order again - enough so that I actually got today's strip done a couple hours early.

I think the UMPM series pretty much speaks for itself, so instead, a brief comment on the latest Avengers books - for Christ's sake, get Spider-Man and Wolverine the fuck off of these teams. I told myself it made sense for several years, when there was always some major thing going on like the SHRA or the Skrull Invasion, but for either character to be hanging out at Avengers HQ - let alone two of them simultaneously! - waiting for Kang the Conqueror or Dormammu or whomever to show up is completely ridiculous. Brand New Day is actually becoming the more tolerable context for Spider-Man in 616, and I can't have that.

No comments:

Post a Comment