Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Incredible Hulk #610

Skaar's a good kid, really. He just wants to be loved.

It's to my eternal shame that I haven't done an Amadeus Cho strip yet - Incredible Hercules had one of my favorite running plotlines over the last couple years, and Cho is easily my favorite new Marvel hero since the Runaways. I tried to follow Pak and/or Van Lente (are they different people?) over to Incredible Hulk when that started back up, and I was very interested in the idea of Banner training Skaar to take out the Hulk when he came back, but once Betty and MODOK and Red Hulk and Leader and all that nonsense started getting involved, I just couldn't take it anymore. The last thing I remember is all the other heroes Hulking out, and luckily, I don't seem to have missed much between there and here. Hopefully we can get back to the good stuff now that the ol' green meanie is back.

Oh, and if I don't get a comprehensive and thoroughly believable explanation for why Thunderbolt Ross' mustache disappears when he transforms, I will be mailing Marvel an animal corpse of some kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment