Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Swear to God

Not a series, necessarily, but I've done true-story strips a couple times before and I though I'd start linking them in some sense - especially the off-topic ones.

So Daredevil's becoming possessed by some kind of ancient Hand demon thing. Not exactly astonishing, but I do like that it fleshes out the Hand's motivation in wanting DD to take over in the first place. My question now is, has this always been the purpose of the Hand's existence, and they've just sucked at it for hundreds of years? Or did Snakeroot just decide recently that they wanted to help their overlord destroy humanity? Or the universe, or whatever it is?

Oh, and I love to think about all the cynics who were expecting Bullseye's death to be overwritten as soon as the story was over, when in reality it won't even make it that long. The murder (if you choose to classify it as such) was the last sympathetic thing DD did, and I would've been okay with it sticking for a while, but the notion of an even eviler Hand-resurrected Bullseye running around is kind of fun. Still don't know how I'll feel about the Daredevil line overall once this is over, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment