Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bed Bugs

Don't believe me about the whole fixation thing? Let me put it this way: I actually do have bed bugs.

The exterminators are scheduled to come three times in all, each visit one week apart. They've come twice so far, and each time there's a good few days where we don't see any or get any new bites. But by the end of the week, they start showing up again. We don't exactly have much confidence that it'll magically stop after the third time, but the landlord is paying for it, so we'll deal with whatever it takes, I guess. Keeping all your clothes in garbage bags is a big pain in the ass, though, and all our furniture is in a big pile in the living room so they can access the walls. Very lame, but it could be worse - at least we're not trying to run a Victoria's Secret.

Side note - I've decided to convert my mostly dormant Twitter account into an official HAC Twitter page. I'm trying to get a better sense of how many distinct readers are following me with any sense of regularity, so if you're a fan, or a committed detractor, head on over and jump on board, and you'll get official notices whenever a new strip goes up. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment