Friday, April 16, 2010

Joss Whedon's Avengers

So, the day before I put this strip together, it was announced that Joss Whedon, or J-Whed, as I've suddenly decided to call him, was close to locking in as director of the Avengers movie. Being moderately familiar with his style, and his Kevin-Smith-like penchant for using the same stable of actors, I figured it would be fun if he filled the team with his ass-kicking women of yesteryear. Well, the day after I put this strip together, it came out that he's attempting a rewrite of not only Avengers, but the preceding Captain America movie as well. I'm curious how Joe Johnston feels about that.

The real news, of course - only two weeks in, and HAC is already predicting the future! And here I thought developing clairvoyance took at least a couple months.

No comments:

Post a Comment