Monday, April 26, 2010

Dark Wolverine #85

I know what I said last week about giving up on the X-titles, but the Romulus/Daken arc that Daniel Way's been running for the last few years, primarily in Wolverine Origins, is another sideline that I've been enjoying - enough to keep up with it, at least. While it's had its slow moments, and its redundancies, Way earned a lot of credit from me with his two awesome Bullseye miniseries a while back, and I've got to give it to him for keeping a storyline this long coherent and interesting.

No matter how well he's written, though, Wolverine the character grates on me after a while, and between this and his role in New Avengers, I'm glad that Origins is close to wrapping up. Maybe then I'll start buying Way's Deadpool again.

No comments:

Post a Comment